Crane Service Massachusetts
Lift Your Expectations With Massachusetts #1 Commercial and Residential Crane Service
Need a lift? When it comes to hoisting, hauling and rigging, Massachusetts homeowners and business owners trust BC Crane Corp. As a family-owned company, we’re committed to your safety and the success of your project.
Bay State residents and business owners from Boston and beyond count on us for our in-depth knowledge of everything from custom crane service to setting roof trusses, rooftop HVAC equipment hoisting, steel beam placement, modular home installation, landscaping/tree cutting support, renovation and demolition.
Crane Service Experience & Track Record of Success
When it comes to hoisting, rigging, and hauling for both residential and commercial needs, there’s one non-negotiable: experience. When you’re evaluating crane companies, look for one that’s well-known, recommended and backed by a proven track record of success.
For years, Massachusetts residents have trusted us our expert crane operators and engineers for their most complex jobs. Our employees hold state and federal licenses and have undergone rigorous training from the NCCCO and OSHA. Furthermore, BC Crane Corp. is fully insured and licensed, providing you with the utmost safety and peace of mind.
We take great pride in working with you, whether you’re located in Boston, Cambridge, Worcester, Springfield, New Bedford and beyond!
For a free quote or to discuss a site visit, give us BC Crane Corp. a call at 617.655.6900. You can also email us, here.
Get a Free Quote For Your Massachusetts Residential or Commercial Project:
Ready to get started? We offer free estimates for Massachusetts homeowners and business owners, based on:
- Project scope
- Type of crane required
- Duration of crane use
- Need for additional crews such as signal persons or riggers
- Special rigging requirements
If your job is more in-depth, we’ll perform a site visit prior to your estimate. At your site visit, we provide a comprehensive overview of your project, including:
- How to prepare your site for your crane service. Cranes are inherently heavy. To ensure the success of your project, you’ll need to properly prepare your site prior to the service. Often, this requires ensuring the ground is firm enough and able to handle excess weight. We’ll show you how.
- The crane size required for your job: The specifics of your job such as obstacles present and site configuration, are crucial to the size crane you’ll need. If your job site is complex, we’ll make a site visit to determine the specific size crane you’ll need.
- Adhering to your specific town and city ordinances. Every job is unique, as are the town ordinances for your specific location. We’ll help you determine what, if any, permits are needed. If you want us to obtain them for you, we can discuss this as well.