Crane Services in Rhode Island
The Most Trusted Name in Commercial & Residential Crane Services
Need a hoist, haul or lift? We can help. When Rhode Island residents and businesses need crane services, they contact BC Crane Corp. Our operators and engineers are fully licensed, trained and ready to tackle any job you send our way.
Get Ready To Lift Your Expectations
Whether this is your first time hiring a crane company or you’ve worked with crane operators in the past, our goal is to make sure you never choose another company again.
As a family-owned company, safety is our number one priority. To ensure the safety of your Rhode Island home, business and job site, we employ only the best and the brightest in the industry. Our crane operators and engineers hold state and federal licenses and have undergone rigorous training from the NCCCO and OSHA. Furthermore, BC Crane Corp. is fully insured and licensed, providing you with the utmost safety and peace of mind.
Rhode Island Residential & Commercial Crane Services
While every project is different, common projects Rhode Island customers rely on us for include:
- Setting roof trusses
- Rooftop HVAC equipment hoisting
- Steel beam placement and erection
- Modular home installation
- Landscaping/tree cutting support
- New construction or revitalization
- Restoration and demolition
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us for your specific project needs!
Why Choose BC Crane Corp?
When it comes to hoisting, rigging, hauling, and other crane services, you need a company with a stellar reputation and a proven track record of exceptional work.
“I reached out to BC Crane Corp to help us with a project in Boston. As you can imagine the permit process and the scope of work is extremely tough in the city but Ben was very well prepared and delivered on all his promises from start to finish. His team is highly skilled and professional and they executed the work to perfection. It was a pleasure partnering with BC Crane Corp and I would recommend using this company to anyone in need of crane services.” -Connor Gleason, Project Lead, Roof Hub
Now Offering Free Estimates For Your Rhode Island Projects
Ready to get started? We offer free estimates for Rhode Island residents, based on:
- Project scope
- Type of crane required
- Duration of crane use
- Need for additional crews such as signal persons or riggers
- Special rigging requirements
In addition to your estimate, we’ll give you a thorough rundown of other considerations for your Rhode Island commercial or residential crane service, including:
- Tips on how to prepare your site successfully. This includes clearing your site and ensuring the ground is firm, level and able to handle the crane’s weight.
- What size crane you’ll need. Crane size varies per job and is influenced by the specifics of your site configuration and any obstacles present.
- Town and city ordinances. We’ll work with you to ensure you’re compliant throughout the crane service process by helping you obtain any permits necessary for your job.
Ready to lift your expectations?
With expert crane operators and engineers and a well-maintained fleet of mobile cranes available for any project size, it’s no surprise that we’re the top choice for businesses and homeowners in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Let us lift your expectations and elevate the success of your specific project.
From Cranston to Providence or South County to Hopkinton, we’re eager to work with you on your Rhode Island job. To get started, contact us today for a complete project assessment and a free estimate or call us at 617.655.6900